DATABRICKS CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
SQL to Databricks Quickstart
- Accelerate high-value analytics initiatives and gain experience with Databricks.
- Get up and running on Databricks in less than two weeks.
- Complete one (1) SQL workload migration and analyze with SQL analytics and BI tools.
- Blueprint accelerators speed time to value and actionable insights.
2 weeks (10 days)
a data team to analytics on Databricks
Databricks & data services, non-production environment
1 SQL workload migration
with SQL Analytics and BI tools
- Data acquisition
- Simple data transformations
- Organizing data
- BI, reporting
- Optimizing costs & management
Up & running
- Implementation → Powered by Infra-as-Code
- Security Config → Blueprint security rapid configuration
- Lakehouse optimization → Blueprint Lakehouse Optimizer
- Identify data sources
- Historical & current data
- Data transformations
- Data quality
- Data set creation, scheduled
- Tables in the Lakehouse, ready!
BI & analysis, optimize, & roadmap
- Power BI or Tableau
- DBSQL for ad hoc analysis
- Dashboards & reports
- Utilization management
- Roadmap the future
AWS or Azure readiness
QuickStart data sources
Data ingestion pipeline
Databricks is LIVE!
Build a net-new use case and validate cost vs performance and usability of Databricks platform.
- TCO and performance projection report
- Established Databricks Lakehouse environment
- Data ingestion pipeline
- Platform utilization monitoring app
- Working end-to-end use case/business process
deployed to non-production environment
- Results report and demonstration
Databricks Center of Excellence